Websites by New Leaf Designs Design
New Leaf Designs specializes in helping small, local businesses establish their presence on the web by offering personal and affordable website design services to our clients.
Personally Designed Small Business Sites Include:
- Initial Meeting – in person or by phone: 1 hour
- Domain Name Registration and Hosting
- Responsive Design – Mobile, Tablet, Computer/Laptop Friendly
- Our websites are responsive; this means that they change to look right on different size and types of devices. This is important not only for the look of the website, but also for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Recently Google updated its search criteria to favor sites that are mobile friendly:
- More mobile-friendly websites in search results – Starting April 21, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results. Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices. ~ http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2015/02/finding-more-mobile-friendly-search.html
- Search Engine Optimization – Structured Data Markup
- We use Structured Data Markup to make it easier for your site to be found by Search Engines.
- Promote Your Content with Structured Data Markup – “Structured data markup” is a standard way to annotate your content so machines can understand it. When your web pages include structured data markup, Google (and other search engines) can use that data to index your content better, present it more prominently in search results, and surface it in new experiences like voice answers, maps, and Google Now. ~ https://developers.google.com/structured-data/
- Google+ Pages for Business
- We help you get your Google+ Page set up and link it to your site.
- XML Sitemaps – Sitemaps help organize your data for search engines making them important for SEO.
- Search engine web crawlers like Googlebot read this file to more intelligently crawl your site. https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/156184?hl=en
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 5 addresses or forwarders and then additional fees may apply
- W3C Validated to make sure coding conforms to standards.
- Google Analytics
Other Services Offered by New Leaf Designs
- Brochures and Flyers
- Business Card Design
- ePub Photo Albums
- ePub Memory Books
- ePub Personal Recipes Books